WHY MODI . . . . . . . .



Before going to my thinking of WHY MODI, I would like to introduce you to myself. I am a aam aadmi, a real one though, aged 25, educated middle class, a Finance consultant and an entrepreneur, based in Maharashtra.
I am not a political guru, all points are based on my experiences i have got in my work.

Now lets start. With elections in next couple of months and Mr. Narendra Modi as PM candidate from NDA, people of India are mainly divided into two groups of Pro Modi and Anti Modi. I am from the group of pro Modi.

Anti Modi group have few repeated points for being anti. Pro Modi group have a lot of points to be with him. I will counter anti Modi points with my experiences and logics one by one.

Modi is not secular...
This is one of the main points Anti Modi people go on singing. I doubt most of them know the real and practical meaning of Secular. We will find out that first.

Secular is the state of being separate from religion, or not being exclusively allied with or against any particular religion.

For being more accurate, Modi is said to be anti Muslim.

While I was on a visit to Gujarat in 2010 I visited lot of Highway side restaurants, mainly owned by Muslims. Industries, small shops, small workshops of Muslims. This forced me to think, Modi is very poor in his work, being anti muslim, how can muslims get this big restaurants and industries in his state? For 12 years, managing a state takes a lot of effort, specially to gain peoples love and support.

I managed to start a conversation with a restaurant owner. He said “we get good work here, 24*7 electricity, water and peace. What does a common man needs more in his life?” These are the words of a muslim from Gujarat.

I will also drag your attention to the following link. Read it yourself.

Modi Favours only Industrialists...
Ambani, Adani and others, they are businessmen. Their first motive is to earn, and not to donate. While these owners earn, I suppose it gives livelihood to lakhs of employees they hire. From skilled to semiskilled to unskilled workers.

Its not only the owners who earns, its also the lakhs of aam aadmis and aurats who earn their livings.

If a cotton yarn production is done, apart from employees farmers get a way to earn more. Cotton is not grown in factories. I read in my childhood, Industrialization and Agriculture go hand in hand. I hope these politicians have read it too. For better understanding should refer to AXIS BANK tv ad, where they show the connectivity to different people and different work.

Modi is Hitler...
I take Hitler as one of the most Patriotic person in the world, some policies ofcourse not right. But Gujarat can be developed in Hitlerism, then it is the need of hour for India.

While i was to start my industry, I went to MIDC for enquiring about Land, I was asked that how much I am ready to spend under the table. This was asked as openly and fearlessly as it could be. There is no fear in Govt. Officials of anyone. There is not authority we can go to.
I was suggested by my machine dealer in Rajkot to setup a plant in Gujarat. You just need to call the GIDC authorities once, They will help you out.

I can understand why Political parties oppose Modi. But one new party, getting heavy donations from USA must be having only one agenda, to not let India develop. Logic is very clear. India is one of the biggest markets of USA and China. If India develops and becomes good manufacturing hub, who will buy their products?

Even those countries who are supplying arms and ammunitions to India of billions of Dollors doesn’t want Modi to become PM as he have many times made it clear that India should have inhouse production of the same.

Pakistanis and terrorists must be wary of the fact that Modi is a hardliner in giving answers unlike present PM. Thus they may be funding anti Modi movement.

If you have ever visited Gujarat with a rational mind, I bet you will know the phrase ‘Development means Modi’ and ‘Modi is not the CM, but CEO of Gujarat Ltd’.

In my opinion, we have no better option for India. We have to choose between a few candidates.
1.   Rahul Gandhi; Only point he have is that he is Gandhi Family Member.
2.   Arvind Kejriwal; Ran away from duties of CM of Delhi in 49 days. Gets huge donations from USA for what? Never answered. No experience.
3.   Nitish Kumar; After being CM of Bihar for long, still asking special status for Bihar. I don’t want him to be begging same for India.
4.   Mamta Banarjee; All industries will be shut and India will be in full time strike mode.
5.   Narendra Modi; CM of Gujarat for 12 Years. Rest of his achievements; VISIT GUJARAT ONCE. You will know for yourself.

I am not pro Modi, but Pro development. India needs to be a super Power, and Narendra Modi is the best medium we have to achieve it.

Nation first as he says.....

|| VANDE MATARAM||

Comments