Free-Bee Eater.

And here comes the season of pretty birds flying all over my house, looking for insects to eat, and this keeps me busy with my camera on.


 This little bee eater, hovering over my garden, working hard for delicious breakfast this morning. I too took out my camera, luckily found it charged, waiting for some nice shots.
 Suddenly noticed some opportunistic watching for the prey to be caught by the little model of mine. 
 Meanwhile, my little bee eater still looking for a meal.
 And focusing on the prey. Bee Eaters have a habit of catching a prey and coming back the same place to enjoy the food.
 And yes, there it brought one, went off for couple of seconds from its watchtower, and there she flies back with a delicious meal. Getting it ready to be swallowed..
 Eating, eating, eating, and me clicking clicking clicking....
 Hey you little creature, that was pretty rude. Well i suppose they dont have a culture of sharing in their friendship, i was waiting for a bite dude. Atleast an offer would have been good.. Nevermind, I am a vegie..
 And my little mate was ready for a post breakfast photoshoot, posing for me.
 And with that pose buddy.....cool hold on...oh.. a super shot..
Yeah...... one with some attitude, thats great.... its good to get close to these sensitive beauties of nature..... 

Comments